- Accountability- Provide a detailed timely status report clarifying income, expenses and net operating income.
- Preserving and improving value - Customized maintenance schedules to maintain and improve property performance and efficiencies.
- Full Service- Includes all aspects of managing a property: leasing, paying bills, lease renewals, lease compliance, drafting leases, marketing vacancies, rent collection, monthly and annual financial reports.
Why Prime Property Management?
Call us for a property management implementation proposal at 208-322-4900.
- Certified property management - Tim Graver, CPM®
- Excellent tenant relations and support
- Market analysis of rent rates and available space to maximize your property’s income
- Highest return through professional lease negotiations with existing or prospective tenants
- Credit check all new prospective tenants
- Quick response in maintaining and repairing your property
- Current information regarding all laws and regulations
- Timely collection of rent and other income
- Professional and prompt payment of all expenses from property revenue
- Computerized records and accounting system
- Provide full and detailed reports to you on a monthly basis
- Perform annual financial analysis of actual and year end performance report
- The fees relate to the services provided and are negotiable based on the services used